A mega forum of Northern Nigeria Students, Arewa Students Parliament says, all plans were being made to conduct its annual Summit and Leadership Award in Zaria, Kaduna State.
The event, which will hold on 23rd October, 2021 at Barewa College, will serve as an avenue to engage with students globally on the most pressing topics facing our students.
According to Aliyu Usman Oloyin, one of the organizers if the function says, the summit will also be aimed at inspiring and empowering students within and outside the institution.
“The function will also be centered at promoting people’s well being, encourages inclusion through jobs creation, skills training and equitable education as well as addressing gender and racial inequality in Northern Nigeria.” He says.
Other topics to be discussed at the summit include, behaviour change communication in students of Northern Nigeria, sustainable future of Northern Nigeria, professional development for fragile nations to benefit from funding and contribute to the conversation on how to mitigate the effects of Insecurity.
Read the Aims and Objectives of The Summit:
1. Empower students in exploring innovative ideas to tackle development challenges.
2. Provide students with the tools to build and engage in sustainable future development challenges.
3. Promoting dialogue between students, government and key stakeholders.
4. Emphasizes social and emotional intelligence.
• Public Lecture
• Panel Discussion
• Award Presentation
• Paper Presentation
• Visitation and lots more
Scheduled to take place as follows:
📆 Saturday 23rd October, 2021
🏛️ Sa’ad Abubakar Hall, Barewa College, Zaria
1. Mallam Alhassan Qauran Mata
Topic: Social and Emotional Intelligence: A Panacea to Personal and Professional Development
2. Amb. Comr. Hauwa Suleiman Jidder
President, Students Union Government, Federal University Dutsin-ma, Katsina State.
Topic: Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) as a panacea to personal and career development in Northern Nigeria.
3. Mallam Mustapha Shehu
Topic: Critical Thinking Skills: A Panacea to Sustainable Future.
1. Donation of 20,000 books, 10,000 pencils, and 10,000 pens to Primary/Secondary school students.
2. Visitation to the Disable/Orphanage homes.
3. Scholarship for government school students within Northern Nigeria.
Acct Name: Abdulhaleem Abdulrafiu
Acct No: 3131096935
Banker: First Bank